Send us your work here on TSL and become a writer!!! Enter now by commenting or by email.Email: thestardolllife@yahoo.com
More info Click Here.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Rouge Collection


Hey guys. My Rouge Collection Blog is moving here because I can't handle two blogs because of school and homework so I thought I should move Rouge here and I will make a page for it for the Rouge Followers.

I also have news for you tomorrow. we have a new program and some followers probably know what program it is because I posted it on the club discussion. The club is advanced with TSL news you can join if  you want to be first at knowing the news.  The reason I won't post the news today because I have to make a banner for it. I hope you'll like the new program because I really want to make the blog exciting.
I also need new admin/team members if you do want to be part of the team, I will make and post the entry form. 

Thank you all!!

Gitanna♥

No comments:

Post a Comment