Send us your work here on TSL and become a writer!!! Enter now by commenting or by email.Email: thestardolllife@yahoo.com
More info Click Here.

Friday 28 October 2011

Snapshot!:TSL's New Program


Hey TSL Dollies!
I'm back with a new program that's going to happened every week now.
The program is called " Snapshot!"

  Snapshot gives you a chance of being known. If you have been " SNAPPED!" we will post everything about you or a mini interview.
How would I know if I have been SNAPPED? 
We will post something on your guestbook or if your guestbook isn't open for all,then we will let you know by Friend request.
You will get a bouquet of followers as a gift and for being SNAPPED.
We will begin Snapshot this week and the DEADLINE is on the 31st October 2011.
Only 1 person can be snapped every week or if its special maybe 2 can be snapped.
I will make a page and put all the people who has been snapped and the date that they have been snapped. I will call it the Wall Of Snapped.

Hehe. I hope you like the new idea.

Thank you!!
Gitanna♥

1 comment: