Send us your work here on TSL and become a writer!!! Enter now by commenting or by email.Email: thestardolllife@yahoo.com
More info Click Here.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Little Changes On The Blog


Hey guys. I have change some stuff on the blog and I hope you like the new banner. I will make banners for the writers to thank all the writers. 

I also updated the blog and edited the mobile version so when you are on your phone you can check out TSL blog and tell what you think of it.  
If you want to add something on the blog, please comment below.
I will put rating stars too on the blog so you or any visitors can rate the blog so I know where to improve and why I need to improve I will make new surveys too.

Thank you!

Gitanna♥

1 comment:

  1. :'] Thanks for the banner ! I will try to write at least once or twice a week x !

    ReplyDelete