Send us your work here on TSL and become a writer!!! Enter now by commenting or by email.Email: thestardolllife@yahoo.com
More info Click Here.

Saturday 21 May 2011

Stardoll team are updating Stardoll.com

Hmmm.. So whats Stardoll doing now? 
Well, they said that they are updating Stardoll.com.  Which says at the top.

How did i get this?

I was just checking my club and this is what they told. 

What do you think its means?

I think it means that they are putting more fun stuff (I wish) in Stardoll. Like it says at the top, they are adding some cool features. This could be the villa, the new suite that Stardoll was planning to do. If it is, then I CANT WAIT! I know this because everytime i log in, this video pop up before i can come on the Spotlight page. I wish so... Oh well, Stardoll members are going to found out anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment