Send us your work here on TSL and become a writer!!! Enter now by commenting or by email.Email: thestardolllife@yahoo.com
More info Click Here.

Monday 23 May 2011

Stardoll Revealed The Beach Villa!

OMG! Check this is out. The Beach Villa has been revealed. So after all this video that Stardoll made, its finally here!
So I guess everyone got this letter from Stardoll. This is what the Beach Villa supposed to look.
It has 2 floors only compare to the real suite we have but the floors are quite big and long. I don't have it yet. I might get it maybe. the only problem is that it only have 2 floors. Its only for Superstars and Royalties (I guess). Yes I know what you are thinking non-ss, its NOT FAIR. That's what most non-ss would say. Most non-ss will ask " Why do we have to pay for Superstar?" Answer: Because Stardoll get money to build the website and to have MORE cool features. I do feel a bit sad to non-ss not having what they want. Oh well... I mean it doesn't cost a lot right? It only cost £4.95. for 1 month that's the problem.

So anyone going to buy it on Stardoll? Comment if you like everything that Stardoll add.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Seriously!!! 199 SD That's mad! And its only for Superstars and Royalties? Then I rather have the suite we have instead of buying this Beach Vila and there's only 2 floors. 1st Starcoins, 2nd Beach Villa, What,s next? Hotel suite? Oh well...

    ReplyDelete