Send us your work here on TSL and become a writer!!! Enter now by commenting or by email.Email: thestardolllife@yahoo.com
More info Click Here.

Saturday 22 October 2011

Some BIG changes and more


Hey guys. I know I haven't posted a lot and I have been thinking. i think we need to changed the blog. We have to make the blog exciting and active like the others. 
I also want to tell you that there's gonna be new stuff here so get ready.
More competitions and loads of prizes. We are also having a new makeover for the blog because the blog looks boring. This will take 1-2 weeks depends if I have time. 
That's all for now.
Lush Magazine coming out soon after the makeover!!
I'm also thinking of moving Rouge here so It's easier for me. 

Hope you understand thank you!

:)
Gitanna♥

No comments:

Post a Comment