Send us your work here on TSL and become a writer!!! Enter now by commenting or by email.Email: thestardolllife@yahoo.com
More info Click Here.

Thursday 25 August 2011

A Simple National Covergirl


Hey Everyone! Yes I have a new banner. Its quite simple.
Today I have found this simple girl and she won National Covergirl. Look at her outfit.


I love her outfit. I'm more of a jacket lover so this outfit would look great on a Black Miss Sixty Jacket. Patri1999 also won Party Planner award.
Todays recent winners for some competitions are all Royalties and Superstars If you take a look at Contest & Events. We should give Non-Superstar a chance to be covergirl,Natinal covergirl etc.
 Some non-superstars have style too there has been a lot of clothes in Starplazza that are very cheap and that is only cost starcoins.


That's all!

( I hope you like my new banner. You can ask for a new banner if you want to :) Just comment below with your Stardoll Username.)

Gitanna♥



1 comment: