Send us your work here on TSL and become a writer!!! Enter now by commenting or by email.Email: thestardolllife@yahoo.com
More info Click Here.

Friday 19 August 2011

No Comment.No Activity. Is It OVER?


I love my blog and the member and staff but some of you are not active? No hard feelings or anything but only a couple of you are active same is the writers. If you don't want to be a writer or you want to quit then please just say it to me instead of me havinf to figure out what to do. If you have any problem or need to tell me don't hesitate I'll understand.

If you are going on holiday please tell me so I know because I am thinking of having a subtitute writer so whenever you are not going to be able to post the subtitute will post it for you. If you think is a great idea then please comment below.

Thank you to all who were very active here and it really means a lot to me because you showed me that you really like and enjoy here on Stardoll. I even create a survey for you to fill up so we can make the blog more active and change a little bit. I mean most of you are saying that you want to have a competition here but the only problem is that only a couple of followers are active.
Is it "Good Bye" now for TSL? I have worked hard for the blog and I really thought that it was going to be successful but since there was no activity seen maybe it is Good Bye for TSL :(. What do you think? Is it too early for TSL? TSL only started on Febuary 2011.

Thanks for reading. No hard feeling everyone I'm just saying so that I know.

Gitanna♥

1 comment:

  1. It's still too early to quit, I think what the blog really needs is another couple of active writers that will for sure bring the blog back to life :)

    ReplyDelete