Send us your work here on TSL and become a writer!!! Enter now by commenting or by email.Email: thestardolllife@yahoo.com
More info Click Here.

Monday 11 July 2011

Non-ss scenery posing with friends

Hello! As I promised, here is the non-ss scenery posing tutorial, which shows how to pose with friends! I didn't do this scenery at my doll's page, you can see a similar one at my club: Saloon
So here are the steps:
1. I choose this background, cause you can find a black pantyhose in the theme clothes.
2. You can buy this pantyhose at starplaza too, it costs 30 starcoins.
3. Cover the whole background with the pantyhose. You need to make it bigger, so it's easier to cover.
4. Put your doll into the scenery, pose it like you see on the picture, you need 4 dolls to do it. And add the same pantyhoses to cover the legs.
5. Cover the unneeded parts with the same pantyhose, or other totally black items, like the black belt from bisou. Don't worry, if you can't do it properly.
6. You need 2 friends to cover the rest. Dress up all the 3 dolls, you can choose any dress you want, but don't forget the accesoires!
7. You can make it look like a party, you can add random items..
That's it! I hope you all will manage to do it, and if you have questions or you don't understand something ( I know my english is not perfect..) just ask in comments and i will help you! :)
Fashion tipps and more tutorials coming soon! :))
MsAshleyX

No comments:

Post a Comment