Send us your work here on TSL and become a writer!!! Enter now by commenting or by email.Email: thestardolllife@yahoo.com
More info Click Here.

Saturday 23 July 2011

Makeover is done!


Yaay! Its finally done! The makeover is finish and I am so happy!! I know it looks WAY different from the old one but look at it, Its amazing ( I guess :| ) 

I can't wait for the new Lush Magazine One Time Only Edition 
Here's a picture if you haven't seen the spoiler yet.


I am the only one knows when the magazine is finish ( it really depends if I have time when its finish then I might post) and AliceIzzy454 our AMAZING Graphic Designer!
The graphics are amazing I've seen a sneak peak of her work. 
Excited? I hope so. 

BIG Shout Out To AliceIzzy454.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!


The magazine will be out somewhere on first week of August or the last day of June.
Now I have time to practice doing graphics (trust me I am NOT good at it)

Thanks Again!
Gitanna♥


2 comments:

  1. Thanks :) andi love the makeover it's so different! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Agree With AliceIzzy454. It Look AMAZING!!! I love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete