Send us your work here on TSL and become a writer!!! Enter now by commenting or by email.Email: thestardolllife@yahoo.com
More info Click Here.

Sunday 12 June 2011

Become V.I.P NOW!


Become V.I.P Now Here In TSL!!

How Do I Get To Be V.I.P?

Email us or commnet below with your Stardoll name and we will have a raffle. 

How many people get to become V.I.P?

20 people. Every week we will have a raffle and choose 2 people to be V.I.P. That means in 10 weeks we should have about 20 people. 

What if there is no more space to become V.I.P?

You can always be in a waiting list. If someone doesn't want to be V.I.P anymore, we can give you the place by doing another raffle.

If you have anyquestions please email us. Thank you



3 comments:

  1. OMG! That's SOO COOL! Why is TSL Gettin Better. Thank GITANNA and stacy! The Magazine was GREAT!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;3 Can i be in the raffle for Vip? I hope i make it ;33 xx I <3 This Blogg atm !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah there is LOTS OF space. I'll put you in the list now.

    ReplyDelete